An ad outlining all the fun there is to be had at the CNE's Opening Day in 1965.
The day includes a visit by the Right Honourable Lester B. Pearson, Prime Minister of Canada & a salute to Canada's new national flag, plus
- An exhibit themed around Famous Canadian Indians
- A marathon Car Rally
- Armed Forces of Canada featuring the RCAF C5 "Freedom Fighter"
- Warriors Day Parade
- The World of Women featuring fashion shows and cooking demonstrations devoted to the "the key to gracious living"
- World Championship High Diving
- An International Boat Race
- New Zealand National Band & Maori Dancers
- a HOOTENANNY featuring Johnny Cash & June Carter
- An Invitation Track & Field Meet
- Sights and Sounds of the Sixties starring Victor Borge in the Evening Grand Stand Spectacular
- A Merry Mile of Midway featuring six new rides
- Canadian Government Exhibits
- The National Horse Show
- A Cat Show
- The Under 21 Club - an afternoon teen dance party!
Where else can you see so much in one place at one time?